careers project management/production
Derse, a face-to-face experiential marketing company that specializes in the design, fabrication, and program management for trade shows, business environments and events is seeking a Project Manager for its Kennesaw, GA location.
- Assume complete accountability for monitoring and controlling project budgets and deadlines.
- Secure necessary information to properly process a work order.
- Coordinate the post sale work order process for all assigned construction/new build accounts.
- Monitor process of detail drawings to ensure timeliness and accuracy.
- Arrange & chair all Put-to-Work/Detail meetings for assigned projects.
- 3-5 years of tradeshow experience.
- Strong understanding of wood/metal fabrication and basic electrical requirements.
- Architectural / construction background.
- Demonstrated technical skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is innovative and desires a challenge. Candidates must be energetic & self-motivated.
EOE - M/F/V/D
Your correspondence will be kept in strict confidence.
Click here to submit your application via email.
Please attach your resume and cover letter.
Heidi Schaal, Human Resources
3800 W Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53208