The 5 Essential Components of an Effective RFP
AUTHOR: Derse / June 8, 2018
We’re hosting and you’re invited!
On Tuesday, June 19, Derse’s leadership team will be hosting a webinar featuring the benefits of crafting effective RFPs.
French philosopher Voltaire once wrote, “Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.” Turns out that when it comes to writing requests for proposals, we can’t agree more. Getting the right answers start with asking the right questions and we can help.
During this webinar, we’ll share the 5 Essential Components of an Effective RFP and make sure you’re getting the right RFP responses to fit your needs.
What’s in it for you? Learn about…
- Establishing and conveying S.M.A.R.T objectives that your exhibit partners understand.
- Committing the time and access for effective communication so the playing field is even.
- Creating cost comparisons that are specific and accountable.
- Providing budgets to establish the smartest spend.
- Creating a scorecard that will objectively establish
the best choice.
- experiential marketing