After 75 years, we’ve never lost sight of our goal: to help our clients move business forward. At the heart of this goal has been the tenacity of moving our own business forward. Join us as we celebrate our growth over the last 75 years.
As we celebrate 75 years of experiences that matter, we can’t help but reflect on this long and rewarding journey. We are so grateful for our loyal clients, dedicated employees, and supportive communities that have played an essential part in helping us reach this milestone.
At Derse, we take pride in our commitment to quality craftsmanship and innovation, and it is a privilege to continue serving our customers with the same level of care and attention to detail that has been the hallmark of our business for the past 75 years. Thank you for being a part of our story.
Derse was founded in 1948 by James F. Derse as a sign painting business in the back of his mother’s garage. Throughout the next several decades, product lines grew to include outdoor advertising, interior and exterior signage, and trade show exhibit design and construction services.
In 1989, Jim Derse sold the company to current owners Bill Haney and Bill McNamara. Over the years, Derse added multiple full-service offices across the U.S. Double-digit growth continued into the 21st century and services expanded to customer experience and client strategic service practices.
After 75 years, Derse has evolved into a complete face-to-face marketing focused on experiential marketing across trade show exhibits, events, and branded environments. Over the past decade, we have mobilized and integrated these services to help clients generate excitement, brand awareness, and buying interest in their targeted audiences.
From our humble beginnings to 1948 to our current growth and success, we wouldn’t be where we are without our people. Let's hear from some of our employees who have been crafting winning experiences throughout the last 75 years:
Our look has changed over the years but our heart remains committed to our work.